While I have been living on my no credit card life style for years now, I have my share of debt like anyone else. No matter who you are or how much you make, life throws curves. The demand of new technology and gadgets are enough to drive you mad, making you spend and spend, never having enough, never saving enough, never paying off debt. Join with me as I pay off student loans, old credit card debts, etc to better my credit, using only cash and a savings account, all the while staying happy and stress free...hopefully!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's Baking Sunday!


One thing I have learned is cooking at home is the most healthy and budget friendly way to eat. I love to cook, but between work and all the craft projects I always have, I try to prepare ahead of time on the weekends. Here lately I have been making homemade breads and muffins for breakfast on Sundays to last me the week. I had some apples that needed to be eaten, when I stumbled upon this yummy Apple Cinnamon Quick Bread by Browneyedbaker It was really easy, a little mixing, a little apple chopping, a loaf pan, an oven, and tada! I cut it into twelve slices, which will be enough for two slices for my breakfast every morning! I have made cinnamon apple bread for breakfast the past three weeks, and this is my favorite recipe! My boyfriend loves it as well, tho he's not much of a breakfast person, he just likes to munch on it whenever!

No comments:

Post a Comment